Sales and Marketing Services
Lion Roars offers a comprehensive marketing service including sales, public relations and media marketing. Our innovative in-house Sales and Marketing team has gained considerable depth of experience over the years, through the successful launch and operation of numerous hospitality developments in Southern Africa.
The Lion Roars marketing service covers all essential elements of the marketing function, including marketing strategies, launches and events, PR, media contracts, creative design and production, websites and blogs, social media, exhibitions and electronic communication. This is fully integrated with the existing LR sales infrastructure, which includes sales personnel and training, lead tracking and reporting, an excellent sales office setup and a comprehensive sales CRM system.
Lion Roars has developed a set of fast, effective and SEO-enabled websites to market the brand and each individual lodge in our marketing portfolio.
See www.lionroars.com, and www.therobberg.co.za for examples.
- High traffic and continually increasing
- Content-managed sites, i.e. we maintain and develop all our sites to keep them dynamic, living and interesting
- Significant & ongoing work on search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Active Google Adword campaigns
- Large network of internet listings (internet sites focused on presenting SA accommodation)
- Excellent presence & reviews on TripAdvisor
- Full on-line booking system
- Full time, dedicated website consultant, focused on internet sales & marketing
Tour Operator Marketing
- Significant database & relationships built with over 500 tour operators worldwide and their ground-handling agents in South Africa.
- Full time Marketing Manager and full time Sales Manager focused on our highest potential operators.
- Sales Consultants in Johannesburg, Cape Town and the UK
- Regular visits to UK, Ireland, France, Italy and Benelux countries.
- Excellent Trade Show presence.
- Strong listings in overseas brochures
- Energetic direct marketing to corporates in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Port Elizabeth, East London and Bloemfontein.
- LR has excellent corporate databases. We engage in proactive corporate telesales and email campaigns, newsletters and specials.
- Focus on top potential customers, building solid relationships in order to build our relationships with “anchor customers”.
- Excellent relationships with Cadburys, VW and many other blue-chip PE-based corporates.
Tour Group Contracts
- Increasing numbers of tour group contracts provide scheduled repeat business.
- Contract extensions provide continuous improvement opportunities as we are able to develop long-term relationships with major suppliers such Masters tours, Akilanga, Live 2 Travel, and continually develop product delivery to these groups.
- High quality quarterly group brochure which gains high exposure locally and abroad
- Individual property brochures
- Excellent promotional CDs , DVDS & support materials
Specials and Packages
- Great opportunities for setting up packages between all LR properties.
- Considerable experience in specials – what works and what does not.
Public Relations & Networking
- LR constantly seeks out and maximises PR opportunities.
- Parent company Lion Roars Holdings offers significant networking & PR opportunities through its diverse property & investment portfolio.
Central Reservations/ Sales
- Experienced central reservations team.
- High conversion rate in promoting enquiries to bookings.
- The LR team is exceptionally skilled in the sales function, in the attention to detail necessary in reservations, dealing with customers and handling the booking throughout the stay.
- Scientific focus on tagging marketing, i.e. knowing where our bookings or enquiries come from so that we can refine and further focus our marketing to achieve best return.
- Lion Roars Holdings has 25 professionals working out of its head office. All of this close-knit team are fully conversant with all the Leisure products and assist directly and indirectly in promoting the brand.
- Lion Roars Holdings directors & shareholders are directly involved in personal marketing & networking.
Proven results & Growth
- Given the recession, Lion Roars growth has been impressive: a 40% increase in turnover in 2009 over 2008 and a further 38% growth in 2010.
- 49% increase in beds sold March to June 2010 over same period in 2009.
- In the 2011 financial year to date we have achieved a 77% increase in revenue over the 2010 financial year.
- Lion Roars has added 88 beds to the portfolio in the last 6 months and has current agreements in place to add a further 82 bed nights over the next 6 months.
Email Kevin Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org to talk to us about your property. Or call us on +27 (0)41 5029400.