Feel the heartbeat and rhythm of Africa as you become part of a safari adventure in the malaria-free Eastern Cape, only 45 minutes drive from Port Elizabeth.
Your experienced and knowledgeable ranger will wow you with unforgettable wildlife sightings and breathtaking scenery, all experienced from the back of an open safari vehicle.
**Valid until 20 December 2023.
- Morning game drive
- 1 local beverage (cash bar available)
- Delicious 2-course lunch upon your return
|Itinerary:||- 10h00: Meet ranger at main gate where you will leave your car
- 10h00 to 13h00: Day safari
- 13h00 to 14h00: Lunch at the lodge
- 14h00: Transfer back to main gate
What to Expect:
|Morning game drive
1 local beverage (cash bar available)
Delicious 2-course lunch upon your return
|- Children 6 years plus welcome.
- A private game vehicle can be booked for groups with children under 6 yrs of age, for a charge of R 4,950. Subject to availability.
- Maximum of 2 children per adult per booking.
|• More than 7 days – no cancellation fee
• 7 days or less – 25% cancellation fee
• 3 days or less – 50% cancellation fee
• 48 hours or less – 100% cancellation fee
|T's & C's Apply:||Bookings are essential and must be made a minimum of 48 hours in advance.
Minimum requirement of 4 adults per confirmation.
Easily accessible from Port Elizabeth, Grahamstown and Addo, the Day Safaris run daily. Transfers may be arranged.
LOCATION OF MAIN GATE:
Test content pod for side section